Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dogs, Vacation, Sales..

We found a sitter for the dogs! Yay! Jason's sister is going to take them to her house while we are on vacation. We had a play date yesterday with her dogs.. (she has four pups) There was some growling and dominance issues, but in the end.. they got along really well. I'd never seen my Chloe girl act dominant before. It was weird!

Anyway, I'm off to do some shopping! Going to buy some Crocs for Jason and then we are going to his parents place to pick up some extra luggage for our trip!

OH!! I've had a record week in sales!! I sold 10 books in the last 7 days! Just when my business starts to take off, I'm going on vacation. Go Figure!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute picture of Chloe!!!! :)
    So sad, I was hoping you guys would come hang out w/ me today... :(
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete