Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sitters


I've been so busy this week! I went in early to work yesterday to pick up an extra hour of overtime. I had planned to do that all week but I just don't have it in me. I'm exhausted! But anyway, I'm super excited for our vacation plans. The day is coming and I can't wait.

Unfortunately, I still haven't found a permanent pet sitter for our dog babies. :( I'm left with a dilema. Jason's sister said she would come by and look in on them a couple times a day while we are gone.. feed and water, play, let them out.. but then once she leaves, they will be alone again. They have seperation anxiety and we crate them when we're at work. I just don't want them to spend almost our entire vacation in a crate! But if I leave them in the house, they will destroy EVERYTHING. I already have two holes in my couch, not to mention where they've started biting on one of my walls. Ugh!


My co-worker has 3 dogs and she agreed to meet with me this weekend for a doggie introduction, and if it goes well, she said our dogs can stay at her house for 5 of the days that we are gone. THAT HELPS A LOT! Jason is going to talk to his sister today and see if she will take them to her house while we're on our trip, if not.. I'll take my co-worker up on her offer.. if the introduction doesn't work out, I'm gonna have to pay a pet sitter, and that will cost me $400.00 *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. What adorable dogs! I'd love to do some dog sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would too! I love my pups so much! They are my life :) They make me smile and laugh more than anything else. I guess you could say they are my children. I don't have kids of my own. Not yet, anyway! *wink*

    ReplyDelete