Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blanket

I've always wanted to make an afghan or some sort of blanket but I was never taught how to knit or crochet and I just figured I wouldn't have the patience for it. Well, I bought a crochet needle this weekend and some yarn and I watched a Youtube video on how to do a double loop stitch(i think that's what it is called) anyway, I LOVE IT! It's really relaxing :) I had to put a halt on the books and stuff for the next couple weeks because of my upcoming vacation and I figured I needed SOMETHING to do.

This blanket is for my nephew Evan. I will be meeting him for the first time in exactly ONE WEEK! I can't wait! I hope I can finish this blanket in time. Here's what I've got so far.. just started this today.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blankey. I always wanted to knit too.

    I might follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete