Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's been awhile

I haven't blogged in awhile, so here it goes!
WOW! I need to stay more organized! I just spent a ton of money at Michael's on some organization shelves and cute boxes. Yay!
I also found this awesome Scrapbook store in Mesa. They have all kinds of wonderful pattern prints that I can't wait to use!
As far as my books, business has slowed down a little since I got back from vacation. I haven't been promoting like I should, just in the last few days I've had a lot of special requests that I'm hoping will turn into orders. I need to clean up my work space and start on my books. I haven't had a lot of time to make anything new, for the first time in a long time I have a life and my weekends are full and busy.
Friends:
Angie - She came over last weekend and we swam in the pool, and we made a couple books, and we watched a movie. It was fun! I love it when she comes to sleep over =)

Tara -
She had a party last night and we drank, played beer pong, went to IHOP and played Trivial Pursuit. Lots of fun!

Wedding:

Still haven't decided on the color scheme yet. Leaning towards Blue and Green. Checked out El Encanto for the venue, it was nice but not what we're looking for. Going to check a few other places next weekend maybe.

My "Real Job"
Eww.. so disappointing lately. I was up for a promotion and didn't get it. Now I'm up for another one but who knows? Either way, I put in for a schedule change to work days. I figure I'll have more time to get things done, work on books, etc. We're thinking of starting a gym membership. It's hard to find the time when you work 10 hour days. We'll see how things go.

And now for some fun pictures! This is how we celebrate holidays at my "REAL JOB"


BFF FOREVER BRACELETS - Made by Me


and finally... Professionalism in the Work Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment